A Table for Eight

A Table for Eight

Sunday, September 30, 2012

17 years seems so old

It amazes me when we celebrate birthdays how some numbers seem so much older that others.  Erik turned 17 on September 12th.  I kept commenting how old that seemed.  He of course did not feel older.  Maybe it is because I feel older.  Just ordered my glasses the other day!  Oh and the hair coloring has to be done more frequently.

What a joy it has been to watch Erik grow.  He is a witty young man who has a knock out smile and amazes me at his knowledge.  Math questions when Mike is not around go straight to Erik.  Need to know some geography, go ask Erik.  Need some AV help or sound and light expertise,  go to Erik!  Such a talented and bright young guy who melts my heart every time he plays and loves on his younger brothers.  He adores them and they adore him, as evident by their special birthday bags they made for his special day!  Pictures below.  He was such a great sport and opened every piece of paper.





 Happy 17th Birthday Erik!


No comments:

Post a Comment