A Table for Eight

A Table for Eight

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Worth More Than Gold



The other day I was in my car rocking it out with my little guys like we do daily and this song came on by Britt Nicole called Gold.  All three of our heads just started bopping and I instantly fell in love with this song. 

All I could think of was my girls.  The song is for guys and ladies but my girls came to mind and I just had to do something with it.  So for Valentines Day I put a little number together for my girls.  Why?  Because being a girl in middle school and high school with all the drama can kinda drain you and really challenge your self esteem.  I want my girls to not be led by the group but by who they are and what God has created them to be, super young ladies who have been created by Him and are worth more than GOLD! 

Love you sweet ladies!!  Happy Valentines Day!!







No comments:

Post a Comment