A Table for Eight

A Table for Eight

Thursday, March 7, 2013

Sometimes I just need a reminder!!




Today was one of those days.  Israel ran into a rock while sledding, Dawit thought it would be easier to sled without his boots, Israel decided the best way to annoy his brother would be to lick him several times, Dawit had a major meltdown because he could not build his block structure right on top of his brothers and told me how much he did not like me or Israel, and then to end the day as  Israel was snuggling into his covers he told me outright that he could do anything he wanted!

Yep it was one of those days that I had to remind myself that we have come so far in two years. So had to post the pics to prove it and to say out loud these boys are precious, not perfect, but so precious!!  Please Lord remind me each day of that!!!!




 




3 comments:

  1. awww. "Dawit" and "Dawit Too" as Markos calls them. :-) Yep, those days still happen here, too. And, at almost every dinner time. I remind the other children (and myself) of the same thing -- we've come a long way in the last 2 years! Then I show my daughter a FB friend's picture of her 12 kids around the dinner table and remind her that it could be worse. ;-) hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, I just stumbled onto your blog via google when looking for reviews on esalon..and loved your review :)But as I looked I noticed you had six children..and so do I. Its funny how people look when all 8 of us walk into a room. This is so nice to find someone with similar family dynamics.
    You have a lovely family.

    ReplyDelete