A Table for Eight

A Table for Eight

Thursday, June 23, 2011

A new blogger

Since we have been home from Ethiopia adopting our sons I have wanted to blog about my thoughts and share about our journey,  but boy has it been busy!!  So with much help from Katie Lady I am starting.  She has been wonderful helping me to design and learn how to navigate this thing called blogging.

I will admit that I have been addicted to reading others blogs.  Mostly other blogging mamas who are in the midst or have come home from adopting their children from all over the world.   I have stopped many times to pray for children and families I have never met, and probably never will. 

I also have to admit that I have never been known for my writing.  Not my most fav thing to do, but I think I am ready for a new challenge. 

So here's to my first blog entry!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment