A Table for Eight

A Table for Eight

Saturday, November 26, 2011

He's 18!!

18 years ago today, well at 10:26 this evening I gave birth to a beautiful baby boy.  We named him Sean Patrick James and he was so stinking.........you thought I was going to say cute didn't you?  Well he was but he was also really loud!!  Now when I watch him lead worship music or listen to him play his guitar and sing in his room I remember those long loud nites when he was a baby and thank God for those beautiful healthy lungs.  I am so grateful for Sean and his love for God and His desire to serve Him.  I am so excited to see how God is going to use him.


I am so proud that he is a good friend.  A natural leader and loves to help others in need.   He has had the opportunity to travel to Africa, Mexico and the Bahamas to help others in need and so excited to see how God will use this in the future



I am proud that he is fun and loving and cares deeply for others and is willing to step out in faith and try new things!


 Happy Birthday my son!!  Looking forward to watching as you step forward into the real world and impact it for Him!!

Love you my sweet boy,  Mom.



 

1 comment: